Thursday 12 February 2009

It never rains, but it...

Ahhh.

I just had a phone call from my step-cousin.

A few days ago my Dad collapsed at home. He broke his ankle. He was taken to hospital.
There is still snow round my parents house, and my step-mum tends to fall down unexpectedly at home - so SHE is living with someone in the village etc etc

They don't know why Dad collapsed. He has diabetes, but maybe some other reason.

And my step-aunt , who does so much of the caring for them, SHE is away until the end of the month.

I spoke to my step mum and she said she'd get in a carer to help her at home.

But. I think I need to go back and help. It's all a mess.

If Yujiro can drive our car/friends can help him shop - he can cook and care for Okasan. And the cat. He can bend his leg now. Maybe he can drive a short distance.

I'm going to try and find a substitute teacher and try and get back to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment