Tuesday 10 November 2009

Conversation teacher...who can't converse.

Yesterday was ok on the Okaasan-front.
My morning routine I don't have to come into contact with her - and I came home for an hour at 5 pm - she was sitting watching TV - and I went out for evening classes - came home at 9 pm and she was asleep.

A good day.

BUT... Yujiro let drop last night (in the dark when we were in bed!!) that he has a job training tonight at 7 pm downtown.
No way. I can't do dinner with Okaasan alone. Absolutely no way.
I'll go out and eat somewhere else...or quietly upstairs.
She can help herself to stuff in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. HIIIIII! OYOMESAN!!! HOW ARE YOU DOOOOOING!!!

    WHAT'S THAT????? YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?????

    OH... be quiet, you're not actually there.... OK, sorry.

    *slinks away*

    ReplyDelete