Thursday 31 December 2009

2009 - Goodbye.




Happy New Year all Oyome-sans everywhere - Japanese and non-Japanese!
I'm ending my year of blogging in a slightly drunken haze - started drinking wine as I prepared dinner - now I am packing to go to England and my step-mother tomorrow early.
All went well. Yujiro came home from skiing safely. 
The three of us sat down to instant noodles, sushi, pickles and soup. Okaasan looked a bit sleepy - apart from lunchtime conversation with me she hadn't done much all day. A bowl of wet laundry has been sitting on her living room carpet for 4 days now...








 It's been a truely terrible year. 2010 has got to be a whole lot better.


I'm going to stop sitting at the computer now and go and sit on the sofa with my guy and a bottle of wine...and K-1 or Susan Boyle.


Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2010 is a better year for you. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete