Saturday 28 March 2015

Better walking

Yesterday better.

Okaasan appeared to have suffered nothing at all from her fall in the street - really surprising. Not even grazes or cuts? Human body is strong.
I'll get her to have a bath today and manage to check her body a little - she always walks around naked after her bath, drying hair etc.

Yesterday I came home in the afternoon to do a big editing job on the computer.
Okaasan was asleep at 2 pm.
At 2.30 she woke up and I told her to go out and enjoy the sunshine. She finally got out - after much faffing about - at about 4 pm.


And at 6.10? Safely home again! She only walked round the immediate neighborhood and came home ok. Big relief.
I cooked her dinner, ate it with her and made sure she was settled in with tea and the TV. 
Then I went out to a friend's jazz concert in a local restaurant. And relaxed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad she was OK. Trying to figure out what works for her must be so hard for you. So glad you had the chance to relax in the evening. Nancy

    ReplyDelete