Tuesday 25 August 2009

It's MY party...and I'll invite who I want to!

Tomorrow one of my friends is coming for lunch. The weather might actually be good. We might have lunch in the garden. Or barbecue.

But I don't want to include Okaasan.

Does this make me a bad person?

I just want to get her fed in the kitchen as usual. Then she can fiddle around until it is time to go out to hula dancing.

I just want to sit outside with my friend and her son and Yujiro and relax....

That's one of the troubles of this joint-living arrangement - do you really need to include everyone in all that happens in the building? I think not. I foresee a little protest from Yujiro along the lines of: Oh, but Okaasan will enjoy meeting them!

But it's MY party and I ain't having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment