Saturday 8 February 2014

Just a little thing.... :-)


I PASSED Level 4 of the Japanese Test! I really did. A wonderful end to the week :-)

And my Listening? Yup, that would be a PERFECT score...because I get to listen to Dear Son and Okaasan waffling on and on and on and on and on....

I think the other sections was a borderline pass - 57 out of 120 isn't so good....but....who cares.

It is a pass and I am a little step nearer becoming an amazing talented volunteer at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

Roll on Level 3....July.

* No, there isn't a hole in my pass certificate, I just whited out my name and birth date. Probably not a good idea to spread that information all over the Internets. Although if you trawl thru this blog you could discover probable ATM passwords...pet names, favorite movies, mother's maiden name and the first record I bought.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and good luck with Level 3 in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    How does one find out about being a volunteer? This is worth resurrecting my very rusty language skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? After seeing the Olympics in London I KNEW I wanted to be a volunteer in hot sweaty Tokyo in 2020....the volunteers were having a ball :-) About a year before the games, the Japanese Olympic Committee will start looking for volunteers - thru the media/website etc and open applications. I tried to be a volunteer at the Nordic Ski World Cuop a few years ago, but there was so much printed bumpf and info I had to quit cos I couldn't read it. This time I will be ready. AND I've primed friends with a spare couch in Tokyo to be ready to host me for a few weeks. i'll probably take a month off work to do it.

      Delete
  3. of course you did!!! well done and ganbare for level 3 :) I also passed, so it can not be hard! take care Karin

    ReplyDelete