Thursday 11 March 2010

Sanity...I guess...

Feel a little stronger now.
Wednesday was a quiet, taking stock and reconnecting day.

Oyomesan Getting Her Groove Back.

Yujiro and I did necessary, boring things together. Take kittens to vets for their shots (2.6 kg each!!), check my health insurance details at the city office, look at my accounting software, eat lunch in a family restaurant. Talk. And talk some more. Watch a DVD.

In the evening I went to a friend's cat sitting place for dinner with her. So Yujiro had Okaasan to himself.

But he and I talked a lot during the day. A bit arguementative at times. Trying not to apportion blame...but doing it inevitably. Agreeing that we must keep the lines of communication open.

The thing I hold onto is that I KNOW we were a good couple before all of this. I don't want to lose that because of extra stuff like Mother/Unemployment/Health Problems. The basic thing of him and me MUST GO ON. It has the potential to make us both happy.
So. I feel a bit washed out by the past week. And I worry about the coming time - he will be doing a lot of ski teaching in the spring holidays...and then in hospital for 4 or 5 days in April...the bad-times-are-a-coming...and I have to get through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment