Wednesday 12 October 2011

That time again...

Christmas and New Year are approaching again.
At least the shops are telling me so.
Spotted my first plastic display Kurisomasu Keiki in a convenience store the other day and the supermarkets and department stores are taking orders for traditional Japanese New Year food boxes.


Looks great! All the traditional fish paste, simmered vegetables, fish, drowned in sugar foods.


AND: Oyomesan....Oyomesan......Remember, remember LAST YEAR and the horrendous, horror of Five Hours Shopping and Cooking with Okaasan? 
http://okaasanandme.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B09%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00%2B09%3A00&max-results=50
DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! Right? OKAY?


RIGHT!


One boxed food order coming right up.

4 comments:

  1. When I read your title, I was evilly going to ask you when you were going to start cooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Okaasan and I started shopping and cooking now...we might just about have some food to eat by January 2 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I just wanted to let you know that your blog got listed in the Japan Blog Directory. Please let me know if any of the information is wrong or if you would like anything changed.

    http://japanblogdirectory.com/

    The Japan Blog Directory is still very new and you might also help spreading the word by adding a link or banner to your site or mention us.

    I wish you all the best and a lot of success with your blog.

    Best regards,

    Nicolas

    P.S. Sorry for using the comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicolas....if you come back and read the response....Thankyou for the listing...all looks good...apart from a spelling mistake on Category: Wifes/WiVes.
    I've been looking for another blog about living with dementia in English in Japan, but haven't found one yet - maybe Japan Blog Directory will help me!

    ReplyDelete