Saturday 10 October 2009

Missing my neko...

He is still alive.
 Still in a box at the vets.
Still starey eyed and twitching.
But they say he eats a lot from a prone position and some of the blood toxin levels are coming down and so...Yujiro and the vet agreed "it isn't time yet"...and we came away dispirited.
I've had a huge, stress-induced bloated stomach and cried off dinner with Okaasan. Couldn't summon the energy to sit at the table and listen to the son/mother chat. I went to bed instead for an hour.

It's a holiday weekend. I should try to do something good this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear this about your poor catty-chan. He sounds like he's not suffering too much though if he's got an appetite, so I do hope that he pulls through this and is able to come back to you soon.

    Hugs to you, you don't deserve this right now....

    ReplyDelete